- Oil futures contract expiring Tuesday dives 20% as pandemic ravages demand, June contract falls 8% CNBC
- U.S. oil’s May contract tumbles more than 26% lower near expiration as crude’s woes continue MarketWatch
- US oil plunges 20% to below US$15 with storage filling up as demand shrivels The Straits Times
- Asia Session: Oil Contango In Focus As Trading Week Begins Investing.com
- Oil Drops to 21-Year Low With Storage Filling as Demand Shrivels msnNOW
- View Full Coverage on Google News
Brought to you by Google News. Read the rest of the article here.