- Dow futures point to a 100-point gain at the open following Monday’s market rout CNBC
- Stocks suffer biggest one-day loss since Jan. 3 as U.S.-China tariff fight escalates MarketWatch
- U.S. stocks suffer big across-the-board losses as trade war escalates The Washington Post
- Dow Futures Plunge as China Hits Back With Tariff Hit as Trump Pushes Trade Case TheStreet.com
- Dow plunges 617 points after China retaliates with higher tariffs CNN
- View full coverage on Google News
Brought to you by Google News. Read the rest of the article here.