- Chinese stocks plunge 7% amid virus fears on first trading day after Lunar New Year holiday CNBC
- Overnight Markets: US futures rebound, Chinese stocks plunge on virus fears Citywire USA
- Chinese stocks plunged 8% as coronavirus fears took hold. It’s the worst day in years CNN
- Markets in mainland China plunge after layoff, but not as much as feared MarketWatch
- Stocks in China slide; US equity futures advance The Japan Times
- View full coverage on Google News
Brought to you by Google News. Read the rest of the article here.